Mar 15, 2021 Camera was working just fine till the time i updated to Big Sur Additionally, if user reports are to go by, the issue continues to persist even after the latest update to version 11.2.3. Life of john f kennedy. PiunikaWeb started purely as an investigative tech journalism website with a main focus on ‘breaking’ or ‘exclusive’ news. Bluetooth is not working on macOS Big Sur. Bluetooth is an essential feature on your Mac: it allows you to connect all your wireless devices and use your Mac more effectively. If you find out that Bluetooth is not working on your Mac after the upgrade to Big Sur, here’s a quick fix that could help.
Before anything else..
Check the Known Issues
Vuze Not Working With Big Sur App
- Why is my Network connection dying?
- Why do I only get yellow health smilies and no green ones? Read about NAT testing and Port forwarding
- How should I select which port Vuze uses? What does it mean that port 6881 is blacklisted?
- Why am I getting IP override host resolution fails messages?
- Why am I getting Failed to establish listener for incoming data messages?
- How to setup Squid-cache to allow more resilient connections?
- Why am I getting Likely network disconnect reconnect alert messages?
- Why am I getting Likely faulty socket selector alert messages?
- I heard there are Internet service providers that do not like file sharing?
- How to run Vuze with IPv6?
- How can I fix the Data file missing error?
- How can I fix the Existing data file length too large error?
- Why do I get 'there is not enough space on the disk' error when downloading torrents that contain large (over 4 GB) files? Read about limitations of FAT32 file system.
- Why do Torrents stop at 99 percent?
- Why do some Bad torrents stop at 97% or maybe 98%?
- Why am I Uploading more than downloading?
- Why are my Torrents queued?
- Why am I getting IO Error when loading torrents?
- Why is downloaded/total size not equal to completion percentage (done)?
- I get error message 'Removal Action Vetoed', when I try to delete a torrent. How can I remove the transcode or the Classic-Share in question?
- Is Azureus compatible with Windows XP Service Pack 2?
- I want info about the Registry patch to increase max connections for Windows 95 and 98
- Having Windows 7 or Vista related problems with Azureus?
- I receive error messages 'Sorry, there was a problem loading this page. Please check your internet connection is working & click retry to continue'.
- I receive error messages 'error: failed to create directory' in Windows Vista/7 and the logs may contain refense to 'ReleaseEngineer'.
- Windows crashes with a Blue Screen of Death?
- Using 64-bit Windows 7, torrent files won't open automatically.
- Vuze keeps on restarting when trying to update, what do I do now?
Vuze Not Working With Big Sur Drive
- How to have Azureus working with Mandrake Linux 10.x AMD64 Bits?
Vuze Not Working With Big Sur 2019
- Possible reasons, why Vuze disappears/crashes.
- I received a warning saying 'Vuze did not shutdown tidily'. What does that mean?
- Why are my Speed settings changing constantly?
- How can I make a screenshot?
- How to get rid of those weird ! display?
- How to fix the SWT Auto Update
- An update of Vuze failed and/or you have restarting issues related to updates.
- Read this if you have ZoneAlarm installed.
- Why do I get the Too many open files error message?
- How can I reduce CPU usage?
- How do uninstall Azureus/Vuze and clear settings before re-installing cleanly?
- Where my Azureus settings are stored?
- Why am I experiencing a high memory usage on my CPU when running Vuze?
- When I open Vuze the application starts downloading a lot of files. How do I make it stop?