The Audacity Bootcamp is a resource for podcasters, podcast editors, and podcast producers who use Audacity as their podcast recording and editing software. The newest addition to the Audacity Bootcamp is the Audacity Bootcamp Podcast! The podcast officially launched on April 2, 2021 and is available on your favorite podcast app or on the web at:
In addition to posts I make here, I offer an on-line course for Audacity podcasters, podcast editors, and producers. This course consists of 6+ hours of on-demand video lectures, hosted at Udemy.
Audacity Bootcamp: Beginner to Advanced is for Audacity users at any skill level. As the title suggests, it takes students from beginner topics to advanced editing skills through how-to videos with plenty of examples. What students are saying:
How to use Audacity for Windows to record a basic podcast. Make Your Voice Sound Better In Audacity (EASY). This illustrated Audacity tutorial will give you step-by-step instructions to polish and perfect your podcast episode. Audacity is an amazing program, but the price tag is even better. Podcasters like you - beginners and pros alike - can use Audacity to edit your podcast to make it sound professional and help you captivate listeners. Despite Audacity’s strong points, sometimes it isn’t the most intuitive program. Here is the guide to record podcast using Audacity. You can easily create podcasts using this tool. Audacity is an open source program which can be used to. Audacity is an easy tool that any teacher can use to make podcasts. You can use it to record classroom events or to communicate with your students and parents. Because the software is simple and free, it would also be a useful tool for students to use for their projects. Tech in the Classroom is a recurring feature that examines widely available technology, software and gadgets and how they might be used in.
- “This course was useful from start to finish. I had watched a lot of videos and read a lot of forums on how to use Audacity, but this course blew everything else out of the water. Mike makes everything very clear and easy to understand. I thought that I would work on editing my podcast while I was taking this class, but I quickly realized that I would have a much higher quality product if I waited until I was finished. I didn’t feel like any of the lessons were fluff or difficult to understand. AND I think that I will be a much better editor, which is ultimately the goal.” -SS
- “This course was fantastic! This is the best course on Audacity that I have taken on Udemy. Mike has very clear and easy-going style. The lessons are short and to-the-point, no fluff, and full of content.” -SJ
- “One of the best teachers I have had on Udemy. Thank you” -KC
- “This has many useful lessons. We have already solved the problems I was running into. My recordings already sound better!” -DM
- “First Class presentation. Each lesson clearly explained and accompanied by excellent video and audio content. I have learned a lot about Audacity and would recommend this course to anyone wishing to know more about the Audacity program.” -JM
Zoom H6 Audio Recording Essentials is for those who record using the Zoom H6 recorder and then edit that recorded audio in Audacity or a similar program. What students are saying:
- “Great resource for Podcasting with the Zoom H6. Detailed and informative class. Saved me time learning about this incredible machine.” -JA
- “Explained details from a very fundamental level and good for entrance level users to follow, or an experienced user who hasn’t used this equipment for a while to pick up.” -AD
Paypal money adder 2017 download for mac. A short description of each course is below as well as a link to my Audacity Bootcamp YouTube channel and the Audacity Bootcamp Podcast.
Click the course links for current pricing. I’ve priced these courses low ($19.99) on purpose to fit any budget, but they go on sale regularly and always include Udemy’s 30-day money-back guarantee. Click the link that interests you for current pricing. There are videos in each course that can be previewed at no cost to help you make your decision. Once a course is purchased, you own it forever!
Audacity Bootcamp: Beginner to Advanced
This on-line video course is my all-in-one Audacity editing course that will take you from beginning to advanced editing techniques and consists of 59 on-demand video lectures across 6+ hours of instruction. Click the link above for more info and to sample the free videos.
Zoom H6 Audio Recording Essentials
I record podcasts regularly using the Zoom H6 recorder. I then import the WAV files I export from the H6 into Audacity for editing. If you have questions about the Zoom H6 recorder, this course is for you. This on-line video course consists of 26 on-demand lectures one hour, 14 minutes of instruction. For more info and to sample free videos, click the link.
Audacity Bootcamp YouTube Channel
Using Audacity For Podcasts Free
Check out my Audacity Bootcamp YouTube channel for how-to videos and up-to-date detailed examples of the many powerful features of Audacity. Be sure also to subscribe not only to my YouTube channel but to Audacity Bootcamp News here on the Audacity Bootcamp website.
Audacity Podcast Download
The Audacity Bootcamp Podcast
Launched on April 2, 2021, the Audacity Bootcamp Podcast is an additional resource for podcast editors and producers who use Audacity. Each episode features useful information for podcasters using Audacity to record, edit, and produce their podcasts. You can subscribe to the Audacity Bootcamp Podcast in any podcast app or by visiting the podcast website.