Total War: Warhammer II - The Hunter & The Beast (DLC) Game details. Total War: Warhammer II – Rise of the Tomb Kings (DLC) Steam Key EUROPE.
- Total War Warhammer Ii - The Hunter & The Beast Review
- Total War Warhammer Ii - The Hunter & The Beast G2a
- Total War: Warhammer Ii - The Hunter & The Beastthe Hunter The Beast
Feral Interactive have updated their port of Total War: WARHAMMER II for Linux to bring The Empire Undivided update and The Hunter & The Beast DLC is now supported.
The Empire Undivided free content update is huge, so big it has a long dedicated post to it on the Total War blog. There's masses of bug fixes and overall balance improvements but also some huge feature adjustments too. The biggest changes looks like it happened for the Mortal Empires Campaign, which is what you get free if you own both Total War: WARHAMMER and Total War: WARHAMMER II. A big territory rework with 12 new regions, huge forts to battle through and empire factions now have access to the reworked Empire tech tree. The Empire Offices system was thrown out too, replaced with a new authority system. There's a huge amount more to it, so do take a read if you're interested in the full details.
- The latest DLC for Total War: Warhammer 2 - dubbed The Hunter & The Beast - is out now on macOS and Linux. Originally released on Windows back in September, The Hunter & The Beast introduces two.
- The next DLC pack for Total War: Warhammer II is called The Hunter and The Beast and introduces two new lords for the Empire and Lizardmen factions. Both be used in the Eye of the Vortex campaign and Mortal Empires campaigns.
On top of that, Total War: WARHAMMER II - The Hunter & The Beast paid DLC is also now available for the Linux version.
The Hunter & The Beast DLC adds in: Apple itunes download old version.
- Two richly themed new Legendary Lords lead their own factions: Markus Wulfhart leads the Huntsmarshal’s Expedition (Empire), and Nakai The Wanderer leads the Spirit of the Jungle
- Each Legendary Lord brings their own unique faction mechanics, quest-chains, legendary items, skill-trees and campaign narrative
- Devastating new ranged units, mobile gunpowder batteries and fabled Hunter Heroes for the Huntsmarshal’s Expedition
- Towering new Dread Saurians, the largest beasts to walk the world of Total War: WARHAMMER, plus new Kroxigors, Razordons and Rites for Spirit of the Jungle
- New Regiments of Renown to unlock, recruit and field
That's not all, the Total War: WARHAMMER II - Gor-Rok DLC is also now supported in the Linux version. This is a free DLC launched on September 11 that adds in the Great White Lizard 'Gor-Rok', a powerful defensive warrior who has a number of unique skills granting him a range of bonuses including Perfect Vigour, Physical Resistance, Terror and Regeneration.
Finally, Feral say the latest updates fix an issue preventing certain mods running like Grimhammer II as well as a 'number of minor issues'.
Total War Warhammer Ii - The Hunter & The Beast Review
You can pick up Total War: WARHAMMER II plus DLC on the Humble Store, Feral Store and Steam.
Total War Warhammer Ii - The Hunter & The Beast G2a
On a somewhat related note, if you missed it Total War Saga: TROY was also recently announced by Creative Assembly and SEGA with Feral Interactive confirming a Linux port will also be coming.