See also Category:Images of the Starstone.
- StarsOne v (Steam) (64Bits) Trainer +6 - PC. You can find also 31867 trainers, cheats, walkthrough, soluces, hints for PC games, consoles and smartphones.
- StarsOne +10 trainer for PC game version.
Stars On Empire
Buy a home, sell a house with our experienced NKY Real Estate, Cincinnati Real Estate and Southern Indiana Real Estate Agents.
The Starstone is a unique gemstonemeteorite that was part of a massive meteoroid which shattered and struck Golarion in -5293 AR. This event, known as Earthfall, caused the destruction of many ancient empires including Azlant, Thassilon, Koloran, and Ninshabur; it created the Inner Sea; and it ushered in the Age of Darkness.
The Azlanti empire was the first known human civilization on the face of Golarion. Raised from barbarism by the alien alghollthus during the Age of Legend, the Azlanti eventually developed a level of technology, magic, and civilization the likes of which have not been seen since. But this advancement caused the Azlanti people to become arrogant and proud, and they no longer felt the need to obey and respect their inhuman benefactors. This angered the alghollthus, and in retribution they used their ancient magic to call down an ancient, poisonous remnant of an unborn planet to destroy all life on the surface of Golarion.
Luckily, the Azlanti were not without their protectors. When Acavna, their goddess of the moon and battle, learned of the alghollthus' plan, she pulled Golarion's moon from its orbit to intercept the massive meteoroid. Wechat youtube higher brothers. The impact with the moon shattered the world-killing projectile into thousands of pieces, but did not slow or deflect it from its course. Instead, its shards inflicted lethal wounds on the goddess's physical manifestation. Distraught by her death, the Azlanti god of magic, Amaznen, sacrificed himself to render the remaining deadly alghollthu magic clinging to the meteor fragments inert, transforming it from a world-killer into one that, while still incredibly destructive, gave life on Golarion a chance to survive.
When the fragments impacted on Golarion, they completely obliterated the continent of Azlant and plunged the world into the Age of Darkness, but thanks to Acavna and Amaznen, they did not destroy all life on the planet. This occurrence has been passed down over time as an ancient rumour telling that when the Starstone plunged to Golarion, parts of it broke off in the planet's atmosphere and ended up landing on the moon.
Over 5,000 years after the destruction of Earthfall, Aroden—then still a mortal—was called to the Inner Sea where the heart of the ancient alghollthu weapon still lay. It erupted from the waves as an entire massive island, topped by a unique gem made of celestial materials, alghollthu magic, the blood of the goddess Acavna, and the scar tissue of the planet itself: the Starstone. Aroden used his magic to keep it from ever being misused again. In response, the gods elevated him to become one of them, and the Starstone has served as a vehicle to attain divinity ever since. Aroden then founded the city of Absalom and placed the Starstone in the heart of the city.
The Starstone now rests in the largest cathedral of the Ascendant Court, where anyone can take the Test of the Starstone to attempt ascension to godhood. In the ensuing ages, only four mortals are known to have succeeded in the task: Aroden, Cayden Cailean, Iomedae, and Norgorber.
For additional resources, see the Meta page.
- ↑Erik Monaet al. (2008). Campaign Setting, p. 201. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-112-1
- ↑ 2.02.12.22.32.4Benjamin Bruck, Jason Bulmahn, Amanda Hamon, et al. (2013). Mythic Realms, p. 16. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-567-9
- ↑Jason Bulmahnet al. (2014). Occult Mysteries, p. 8. Paizo Inc. ISBN 978-1-60125-649-2
- ↑ 4.04.1Greg A. Vaughan. (2008). Shadow in the Sky. Shadow in the Sky, p. 7. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-115-2
- ↑James Jacobset al. (2011). The Inner Sea World Guide, p. 33. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-269-2
- ↑Ethan Day-Jones, Jim Groves, Jonathan H. Keith, Andrew Romine, David N. Ross, and James L. Sutter. (2014). People of the Stars, p. 11. Paizo Inc. ISBN 978-1-60125-674-4
- ↑Erik Monaet al. (2008). Campaign Setting, p. 170. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-112-1
- ↑Owen K.C. Stephens. (2008). Guide to Absalom, p. 13. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-141-1
- ↑James Jacobset al. (2011). The Inner Sea World Guide, p. 35-36. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-269-2