For a limited time, get a free $20 Target gift card with your purchase of a select Nintendo Switch Lite system. Shazam now. Learn more Offer valid 3/28/21 - 4/3/21 at Target, while supplies last. The Nintendo Switch is a console that does a lot of things all at once. Like the motion controls of the Wii, or the glasses-free 3D of the Nintendo 3DS.
- You can deactivate a primary Nintendo Switch console through the settings on the console itself.
- If you don't have access to the primary console, you can deactivate a console from your Nintendo Account remotely; however, this can only be done once per year.
- If neither of these options are available to you, please contact us for support.
- Deactivating one console will allow you to select a different console as the primary console for your Nintendo Account. Each Nintendo Account can have one primary Nintendo Switch console at a time.
- This feature is available for Nintendo Accounts set to U.S. and Canada, and countries with a limited version of Nintendo eShop.