Mac users stress no more! Introducing the most extensive and cleanest Mac emulators section available on the net! Recommended: OpenEmu All-in-one emulator for Mac (Requires OS X 10.11 or higher). Mac OS X emulator for Windows 10 Mac OS X emulator for Windows 10. By fiveworlds, December 25, 2017 in Computer Science. Share Followers 0. Recommended Posts.
We present you the BolXEmu - Emulation software developed in aim to run Xbox One and Xbox 360 games on another electronic hardware platforms.
The project first started with name 'Xbox One Emux' which was just desktop PC emulator for Windows And Mac OS. And later after smartphones hardware specifications became more powerful, we finally managed to make it work on Android & iOS mobile devices too!
Chrome 4 (Mac Beta) Email. Apple Mail 2.x; Apple Mail 3.x; Apple Mail 4.x; Apple Mail 5.x; Apple Mail 7.x; Incredimail; Microsoft Entourage 2008; Outlook 2003; Outlook 2007; Outlook 2010; Outlook Express 6; Windows Live Mail; Windows Mail; Operating Systems. Mac OSX 10.9 (Mavericks) Mac OSX 10.7 (Lion) Mac OSX 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Mac OSX 10.5.
Hurry up and get your copy now! Download button is located down at this page on mobile screens or right on desktops.
Because there are many epic must-to-play titles released only as Xbox consoles exclusives (like Mass Effect, Dead Rising, Halo series, the Forza ones, Left 4 Dead and many other ones) we decided to build application which can run these restricted games on other devices too.
What motivated us for taking this move most is that there are thousands of gamers all around the world who just can't afford of getting a Microsoft's consoles. And if we think more deeper into this then if creators of Xbox's games are 'fair' then all of games released for console should be supported for their desktop operating system Windows too. Which gives us conclusion that one of main reasons of inventing Xbox is primarily to milk more money from players.
Where to find & How to load games?
There are three ways to load and play games with BolXEmu:
1. (Desktop only) - If you have an original Xbox One or Xbox360 game disc you can input it inside your PC's drive, run the emulator and load game from the program's option.
2. Load game from its .ISO (image) file. 'ISO' is a type of file which most of games are stored into. Above 90% games you download from internet comes as .ISO type.
3. (Recommended & most used option) Load game from BolXEmu's own server where all top Xbox One and Xbox 360 games are uploaded and ready to play immediately. The only requirement is having a strong & fast internet connection so you can either play your chosen game online from emulator app or you can download it to your device's hard drive and play it offline too whenever you decide.
- Beta version is closed. So please get the final version by clicking the 'Download App' button.
- Make sure to follow any news or updates at our Twitter page listed below. If you stuck with some problems or some strange bug accidentally occur, feel free to message our support team at any time!
- Red Dead Redemption 2 running on BolXEmu Windows PC version:
These titles are tested & confirmed to work successfully on BolXEmu:
Sea of Thieves, Blue Dragon, Gears of War 2, Fable 2, Crackdown, Halo: Reach, Halo Wars, Lost Odyssey, Shadow Complex, Gears of War, Mass Effect, Ninja Gaiden 2, Banjo, Halo 3, Beautiful Katamari, Perfect Dark Zero, Viva Pinata, Dead Rising 3, Forza Motorsport 5, Red Dead Redemption 2, Sunset Overdrive & some other ones.
By downloading BolXEmu program, you're getting two products built in one application:
- Xbox One Emulator
- Xbox 360 Emulator
Both are integrated inside computer desktop and smartphone versions of the software.
Mac Os X Emulators
What is SheepShaver?
SheepShaver is a MacOS run-time environment for BeOS and Linux that allows you to run classic MacOS applications inside the BeOS/Linux multitasking environment. This means that both BeOS/Linux and MacOS applications can run at the same time (usually in a window on the BeOS/Linux desktop) and data can be exchanged between them. If you are using a PowerPC-based system, applications will run at native speed (i.e. with no emulation involved). There is also a built-in PowerPC emulator for non-PowerPC systems.
SheepShaver is distributed under the terms of the GNU General Public License (GPL). However, you still need a copy of MacOS and a PowerMac ROM image to use SheepShaver. If you're planning to run SheepShaver on a PowerMac, you probably already have these two items.
Mac Os Simulator
SheepShaver runs with varying degree of functionality on the following systems:
- Unix with X11 (Linux i386/x86_64/ppc, NetBSD 2.x, FreeBSD 3.x)
- Mac OS X (PowerPC and Intel)
- Windows NT/2000/XP
- BeOS R4/R5 (PowerPC)
Mac Os X Emulator Windows 10
Some of SheepShaver's features
- Runs MacOS 7.5.2 thru 9.0.4. MacOS X as a guest is not supported.
- Color video display
- CD quality sound output
- Access to floppy disks, CD-ROMs and HFS(+) partitions on hard disks
- Easy file exchange with the host OS via a 'Host Directory Tree' icon on the Mac desktop
- Internet and LAN networking via Ethernet
- Serial drivers
- SCSI Manager (old-style) emulation