Download a free 30-day trial of Kaspersky Internet Security for Mac - the latest antivirus for Mac for maximum protection against computer viruses, malware and other threats. Get ultimate level of protection with our award-winning software. Kaspersky Total Security provides real-time defense against the latest malware and threats. Download Kaspersky Security Cloud Free antivirus software for PC, Android, and iOS and protect yourself against viruses, ransomware, spyware, phishing, Trojans, & dangerous websites.
Configuring the Network Threat Protection component on Mac devices
The Network Threat Protection component protects the computer against intrusions into the computer's operating system. The component protects against attacks by hackers (employing port scanning or password cracking), and also protects against the malware installed by hackers (including malware that sends personal data to criminals). The malware involved in network attacks includes certain Trojans, DoS attack tools, malicious scripts and network worms.
When dangerous network activity is detected, Kaspersky Endpoint Security Cloud automatically blocks the IP address of the attacking computer.
Kaspersky Mac 2020
To configure the Network Threat Protection component on Mac devices:
- Open Kaspersky Endpoint Security Cloud Management Console.
- Select the Security management → Security profiles section.
The Security profiles section contains a list of security profiles configured in Kaspersky Endpoint Security Cloud.
- In the list, select the security profile for the devices on which you want to configure the Network Threat Protection component settings.
- Click the link with the profile name to open the security profile properties window.
The security profile properties window displays settings available for all devices.
Join to take part in the discussion! Crack factorytalk view studio 7 of 9 full. Good morning Adam,Great question – I just double checked and can confirm the “disable” button feature is not in ME 8.0 ðŸ™So yes, you could use animation on the real button to make it disappear when disabled, and have underneath it the classic “grayed out button” that doesn’t do anything.For the grayed out button, I suggest using a “panel” object as when you click it nothing will happen (a normal button would still show the “press in” animation.)Hope this helps!Shawn TierneyHave a question or comment on this article? You'll also find all of my courses at.
- In the Mac group, select the Security settings section.
- Switch the toggle button to Network Threat Protection is enabled.
- Click the Settings link below the Network Threat Protection is enabled toggle button.
The Network Threat Protection component settings page opens.
- In the Network Threat Protection settings section, in the Time to block attacking computer (min) field, specify the time period during which the IP address of the attacking computer will be blocked.
- To save the changes, click the Save button.
Kaspersky Mac Trial
After the security profile is applied, the Network Threat Protection component will be enabled on users' Mac devices.