- How To Import Icloud Contacts To Google Account
- How To Import Contacts From Google Account In Mi Phone
- How To Get Contacts From Google Account
- How To Import Contacts To Google Account
- How To Import Contacts To Google Account Yahoo
- Import Contacts Into Google Contacts
Back up & sync device contacts by saving them as Google contacts: On your Android phone or tablet, open the 'Settings' app. Tap Google Account services Google Contacts sync Also sync device contacts Automatically back up & sync device contacts. Turn on Automatically back up & sync device contacts. Pick the account you’d like your contacts to be saved in.
If you have an Excel (XLS / XLSX) Spreadsheet and you need to jump into Gmail, Google mail without losing any contacts data ? Because of its free and open source email server, many of the users want to export / import excel contacts to Gmail account. But after facing several ups and downs, most users began to discover the solution for the same.
Quick Solution: Are you searching for the fast and trouble-free solution to save or sync excel contacts to Gmail ? If yes, then first forward Address Book from Excel to VCF and after that import these vCard files to Gmail (Google Mail Account).
Free Download Excel to Gmail Converter Tool
- Import Contacts to New Google Account. Let’s start with contacts. On your new Google account, go to Google Contacts, click on import on the left sidebar. Select the ‘.vcf’ file in the Contacts folder of the Google Takeout archive. All your contacts will be imported to the new account. Importing Emails to the New Gmail Account.
- Note: You can delete this file after your contacts are imported into Google Gmail. If you want to change how contact information is saved in the file, click Map Custom Fields. Note: If the Map Custom Fields button isn’t available, under The following actions will be performed, make sure the Import box is checked.
Note: There is No MS Excel Installation required to transfer an excel spreadsheet to Google contacts. You can perform the conversion quickly without installing any other program.
Free download Excel Contacts to Gmail migration software which allows users to export only the first 10 items from each folder as a DEMOEdition. User can purchase the full licensed Edition and then activate this utility to enjoy unlimited migration of Excel contacts sheet. The working of this amazing tool to import excel contacts to Gmail is very easy and simplified.
In the next section, we will discuss the step-by-step procedure to better understand the functioning of this incredible set of tool.
How to Import Excel Contacts to Gmail in 2 Steps ?
#Step1: Export Excel Spreadsheet to vCard File Format
- Install and RunExcel to vCard Converter software to import Excel contacts to Gmail mailbox in your system.
- Select the XLS, XLSX spreadsheet to transfer excel spreadsheet to Google contacts. The Excel contacts to Google Mail converter gives many different options.
- While using the software, you can optimize the Contact Fields Mapping. The fields include Name, Address, Birthday, etc. can be easily mapped between Excel and vCard fields.
- Now, choose the Destination Location path for saving the newly converted file.
- The tool to import contacts from excel to Gmail gives many vCard encoding options. Choose the required encoding option. Once you select all the required fields, click on the Convert.
- Within some time the process to import contacts from Excel to Gmail account will be completed. The application will automatically open the converted file to the chosen location.
Now you will get the desired file to import Excel contacts to Gmail account. After this, you can easily transfer the converted file into Google Contacts through a quick manual procedure.
#Step2: Import vCard File Contacts to Gmail Account
- Log in to the Gmail account, Hit on the upper left corner and drop down menu, and select Contacts to import contacts from excel to Gmail mailbox.
- Now press on more action option and choose Import to convert excel to Gmail contacts.
- Select the vCard file that you want to upload and import into Gmail.
- Once the vCard file is imported into the Gmail account, then under the Contacts tab, a new group is created with the name Imported. Now you can click on each contact to see how the information it contained was saved.
Reasons to Migrate Excel Contacts into Google Mail Address Book
How To Import Icloud Contacts To Google Account
Gmail provides strong security that you need confirmation when logging in. Due to this reason, many users are looking for the solution to import Excel contacts to Gmail account. It provides a large file for attachments of up to 200 MB.
Google Mail provides some advanced features also:
- The Gmail window supports a short key
- The labels are arranged in a systematic way
- Provision to add mail mark as important, not read, etc.
- Can be easily configured with Outlook, Thunderbird, Yahoo, etc.
Fast Solution to Import Excel Contacts to Gmail Account
BitRecover Excel Contacts to Google Mail converter is a great utility available in today’s online market, which can take the backup of Excel spreadsheet data into .vcf contacts in a simple way. It is one of the perfect solutions for the purpose of data conversion.
Features of Excel Address Book to Google Converter Software
Special Function: Best Function: The tool will automatically complete the user’s information in Map Excel Fields with the vCard Field properties, such as First Name, Last Name, Job Title, etc. In addition, for some common fields, the application will ask users to manually select the fields.
- Converts several lists of Excel contacts into the Gmail mailbox quickly
- Maintains the complete integrity of the data throughout the process
- There are no data loss problems after the conversion procedure as well
- Keep the folder structure of the original database in the output file
- Support all the latest and previous Windows devices such as Win 10, 8.1, 8, 7, XP, Vista, etc.
In this above-written article, we have discussed one of the most advanced toolkits that have the functionality to import excel contacts to Gmail with just a few clicks. The tool is designed intelligently for technical and non-technical both users. The user can evaluate the free DEMO version before investing the money in it. The application also allows users to import contacts from excel to Google contacts account in bulk. In case you need more help, contact our specialized technical team.
It is a good idea to have a backup of your iPhone contacts with a service like Gmail and it is also pretty easy to transfer your iPhone contacts to your Gmail account. There are several ways to do it and here we have got all of those ways for you.
iPhone Transfer Tips
Transfer from iPhone
Transfer To iPhone
Most iPhone users tend to save their contacts only on their devices and not somewhere else. While that works fine most of the time, you will face issues when your device starts to act abnormally and you will lose access to your contacts. Therefore, it is advised that you have a backup of your iPhone contacts with a reliable service like Gmail.
Gmail allows you to sync your iPhone contacts with it and that way you have a safe and secure copy of all of your contacts in your Google account. What’s more, transferring contacts from iPhone to Gmail can be done right from your iOS-based device if that is how you prefer to do the task. The following guide covers three ways for you to transfer your iPhone contacts to a Google account.
How to Transfer iPhone Contacts to Gmail via Settings
The Settings app on your iPhone lets you do a lot of things on your device including helping you transfer the contacts saved on your iPhone to a Gmail account. Basically, to do the task, all you need to do is add your Google account to your iPhone and contacts will start syncing when connected with stable Wi-Fi.
Here are the instructions on how to do it on your iPhone: 11.5 lol.
Step 1. Launch the Settings app on your iPhone and head to Contacts > Accounts > Add Account. Choose Google from the list and add your Google account to your device.
Step 2. Once your account is added, head to Settings > Contacts > Accounts > Gmail and turn the toggle for the Contacts option to the ON position.
Turn on contacts sharing with your Gmail account
You have enabled contacts sync for Gmail and all of your iPhone contacts will be synced and saved in your Gmail account.
That is how you use the Settings app to transfer your iPhone contacts to a Gmail account.
How to Transfer iPhone Contacts to Gmail with iTunes
If you would like to use the iTunes app on your computer to transfer your iPhone contacts, you can do it but it is going to require a few more steps than the method mentioned above.
The following is how you do the task with the iTunes app:
Step 1. Launch the latest version of the iTunes app on your computer and connect your iPhone to your computer.
Step 2. Click on your iPhone in the app, select the tab that says Info, checkmark Sync Contacts with, and select Google Contacts from the dropdown menu.
iTunes will start syncing your iPhone contacts with your Google contacts. Soon when it is done, you will find all of your iPhone contacts available in your Google account.
How to Transfer iPhone Contacts to Gmail with iCloud
How To Import Contacts From Google Account In Mi Phone
iCloud also allows you to transfer your iPhone contacts to your Gmail account and all you need to do is export and import your contacts file.
How To Get Contacts From Google Account
The following steps explain how you can do it on your device:
Step 1. Launch the Settings app on your iPhone and tap on your name followed by iCloud. Turn the toggle for the Contacts option to the ON position.
Sync iPhone contacts with your iCloud account
Step 2. Head over to the iCloud website using a browser on your computer and log-in to your iCloud account.
Step 3. Click on Contacts, select the contacts you would like to transfer to Gmail, click on the settings icon at the bottom-left corner, and select the option that says Export vCard.
How To Import Contacts To Google Account
Step 4. Head over to the Google Contacts website and sign-in to your Google account. Click on Import in the left sidebar and choose the file you downloaded from the iCloud website.
Import iCloud Contacts to Google Contacts
How To Import Contacts To Google Account Yahoo
Your iPhone contacts will be imported to your Gmail account.
That is how you use iCloud to export your contacts and then import them in your Google account – all on the web.
Import Contacts Into Google Contacts
The Bottom Line
Transferring your iPhone contacts to a Gmail account is extremely easy and there are a number of ways to do the task on your device. We hope you have been able to create a backup of your contacts in your Google account using our guide.
Product-related questions? Contact Our Support Team to Get Quick Solution >