Qualtrics ipo date. Use the Ruler in Microsoft Word to see and control page margins, paragraph indents, and more.
How To Add A Ruler In Word Online
This feature works the same in all modern versions of Microsoft Word: 2010, 2013, and 2016.
Answer: Select the View tab in the toolbar at the top of the screen. Then check the Ruler option in the Show group. Now the horizontal and vertical rulers should appear. If the ruler is not visible it can be easily opened clicking on the view tab on the ribbon which is at the top of the page. Then click on the Ruler radar button on the Show/hide panel of the view ribbon tab. The ruler should now appear at the top of the document just below the ribbon.
How To Add A Ruler In Word File
To view the Ruler, check it in the Show group (the Show/Hide group in Microsoft Word 2007) on the View tab.
Note the following items on the Ruler:
- First Line Indent. Used to indent the first line of a paragraph.
- Hanging Indent. Used to indent the second and subsequent lines of a paragraph.
- Left Indent. Sets the left margin for the paragraph, as opposed to for the whole document.
- Right Indent. Sets the right margin for the paragraph, as opposed to for the whole document.
- Tab Control. Used to add various tabs to the Ruler for indenting, centering, and otherwise consistently managing text within a paragraph or document.