Shazam application is the most popular music application has been downloaded hundreds of millions of time. Once you install this application on your Android device then you can easily identify your favorite music. It is available on Android, iOS, and Windows phones. Shazam application is design for mobile platforms. Identify the music playing around you. Explore the music you love. Discover songs, lyrics, and artists on Shazam.
- Identify the music playing around you. Explore the music you love. Discover songs, lyrics, and artists on Shazam.
- We’ve all been using Shazam for years to figure out what song is playing at our local bar. Now you can get the same experience right in Google. This week Google added a new music lookup feature to.
Listen to your Shazams
After you've identified a song, tap the play button next to a Shazam to listen to a preview. To listen to the whole song, connect Shazam to Apple Music or another music streaming service that Shazam supports.
Tap the Apple Music button near a Shazam to listen to that song in Apple Music. If you’re an Apple Music subscriber, songs that you've Shazamed can be automatically added to a playlist called My Shazam Tracks in the Music app. On iPhone or iPad, swipe up to My Music from the main Shazam screen, tap the Settings button , then turn on “Sync Shazams to Apple Music.” Cisco webex teams app download.
You can also add a Shazam to another Apple Music playlist without leaving the Shazam app. Just tap 'Add To' next to a Shazam, then tap the playlist. If you’re not already a subscriber, learn how to join Apple Music.
If you can’t add songs to a playlist, make sure to sync your music library with Apple Music.
If you have the Spotify app on your device, you can connect Shazam to your Spotify account:
- On iPhone or iPad, swipe up to My Music from the main Shazam screen. On Android, swipe left to the Library from the main Shazam screen.
- Tap the Settings button , then tap Connect next to Spotify.
- Tap Agree in Spotify. To automatically sync your Shazams to a 'My Shazam Tracks' playlist in Spotify, tap OK.
Once you’ve connected Shazam to your Spotify account, you can listen to your Shazams:
- To listen to the whole song in Spotify, tap Spotify next to a Shazam.
- Listen to Shazams in the My Shazam Tracks playlist in the Spotify app.
If you initially chose not to sync your Shazams to Spotify, you can choose to at any time in Shazam Settings.
If the Deezer app is on your device, you can also open songs with your Deezer account. Tap the More button next to a Shazam, then choose Open in Deezer.
To listen to a Shazam in YouTube Music on your Android device, tap the More button next to a Shazam, then choose Open in YouTube Music.
YouTube Music is not available in Shazam on iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch.
Use Shazam in Snapchat
Shazam is built in to Snapchat—you don’t need the Shazam app or a Shazam account to use Shazam with Snapchat.
- To identify a song with Shazam in Snapchat, open the camera screen, then press and hold on this screen to Shazam a song. You can send your new music discovery as a Snap.
- To see your previous Shazams in Snapchat, go to the Snapchat Settings screen, then tap on Shazam under Additional Services.
- Learn about Shazam's Terms & Conditions
- Learn about Shazam and privacy
Download Shazam Music App
Shazam identifies a song by creating a unique digital fingerprint to match what you’re hearing with one of the millions of songs in the Shazam database.
Use the Shazam app
If you have the Shazam app installed on iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, or Mac, you can use the app to identify music and save them to your library.
- Open the Shazam app on your device.
- Tap or click the Shazam button to identify what’s playing around you.
When Shazam identifies the song, it’s saved in My Music, along with all your other previous Shazams.
After you identify a song, you can connect to Apple Music and other music services to listen to your Shazam.
If you don’t have an internet connection, the app still creates a unique digital fingerprint to match against the Shazam database the next time your device is connected to the internet. If a song can’t be identified, it will disappear from your pending Shazams.
Use Auto Shazam
To have Shazam automatically identify what’s playing around you, touch and hold (or double-click on Mac) the Shazam button . When Auto Shazam is on, Shazam matches what you’re hearing with songs in the Shazam database—even when you switch to another app. Shazam never saves or stores what it hears.
You can then find the Shazams identified with Auto Shazam in My Music, grouped together by date.
To turn off Auto Shazam, tap or click the Shazam button.
Use Shazam in Control Center on iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
You can Shazam songs right from Control Center on your iPhone or on your iPad.* To add Shazam to Control Center, go to Settings > Control Center, then tap the Add button next to Music Recognition.
To identify songs from Control Center, tap the Shazam button to identify what's currently playing on your device or around you. Shazam can identify songs playing on your device even if you're using headphones.
* Requires iOS or iPad OS 14.2 or later.
More ways to identify music
- On iPhone or iPad, say “Hey Siri,” then ask what the song is.
- On iPhone or iPad, add the Shazam widget to identify music in the Today View.
- Use Shazam on your Apple Watch to Shazam tracks.
- To identify music from the menu bar of your Mac, get Shazam for Mac from the Mac App Store.
- On HomePod, say “Hey Siri, Shazam this song.”
- Use the Shazam It action to add music recognition to your Shortcuts.
See your previous Shazams
You can see your previous Shazams in the Shazam app on your device and online when you create a Shazam account.
- On iPhone or iPad, swipe up on the main Shazam screen to access My Music.
- On Mac, recent Shazams appear below the Shazam button.
- On Apple Watch, recent Shazams appear below the Shazam button, and are also saved to My Music on the paired iPhone.
- To access your Shazams on your other Apple devices and online at shazam.com/myshazam, you can save your Shazams in iCloud. This also ensures that you won't lose your Shazams if something happens to your device.
Change your settings
In the Shazam app, swipe up to My Music from the main Shazam screen, then tap the Settings button to adjust Shazam settings:
- Control Notifications from Shazam.
- To have Shazam automatically start listening when the app is opened, turn on “Shazam on app start.”
- Use iCloud to back up your Shazams.
Microphone settings on iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
Shazam needs access to the microphone on your device to hear what you're listening to. On iPhone or iPad, open Settings, scroll down to the installed apps and tap Shazam, then turn on Microphone. If you don’t see an option for Microphone, you might have restrictions turned on for Privacy settings.
Shazam Google Chrome
Google Music Shazam Music
Shazam Google Docs
- Use Shazam on Android devices.
- You can create a Shazam account to keep track of all your Shazams and view them on www.shazam.com/myshazam.
- In addition to Apple Music, you can connect Shazam to other services like Snapchat and Spotify.
- Learn about Shazam's Terms & Conditions.
- Learn about Shazam and privacy.