The software can automatically convert artwork to embroidery. Artwork is ‘batch processed’ to create the many embroidery objects that make up a design. The software can recognize shapes in artwork - bitmap and vector - and choose suitable stitch types to use. It can also determine a stitching sequence based on closest join. The auto-digitizing tools become available when an image is selected. Only one image can be selected at a time.
An embroidery digitizing software lets you create unique designs, convert patterns to outline stitches and embroider text labels. All these free embroidery digitizing software come with such key features as start and stop, color change, etc. The latest sewing machines support different input file formats.
Digitizing Software. Showing all 3 results. Grid view List view. EmbroideryWare 3.7.2 Trial $ 0. Add to Wishlist. Add to Wishlist. EmbroideryWare 3.7.2. I'm loving the software, works really well with my Barudans (even have one with a sequin dispenser on it). I know my digitizing customers like the quality that I'm able to produce with the software as well. Evan West, Wild West Designs. Regarding the Direct Connection for Happy embroidery Machines: “woow!!!!!
Auto-digitizing tools accept artwork in either a raw or processed state. However, the quality of the resulting designs greatly depends on the type and quality of the original artwork. Generally speaking, vector drawings preserve the picture quality when resized, whereas bitmap images cause problems of pixelation and image degradation when enlarged or scaled down. However, any scaling required should be done before importing into the software as the importing operation automatically transforms vector drawings into bitmaps. In order to make bitmap images more suitable for automatic digitizing, the software also provides image processing capabilities and links to graphics packages. See also Electronic artwork.
|Use Auto-Digitize > Auto-Digitize Instant Embroidery to create embroidery designs directly from imported images using default settings.|
In essence, creating an embroidery design with the Auto-Digitize Instant Embroidery tool is simply a matter of selecting the image you want to convert, and clicking the tool. The system automatically determines colors to fill, turn into details, or omit altogether. And it chooses the most suitable stitch types to apply using default settings. Even if an image is not pre-processed with the image preparation tool, Auto-Digitize Instant Embroidery automatically processes and converts it. Delete any unwanted background stitching. Edit stitch colors and types as preferred.
You may want to preset the Design Palette according to your available threads before processing the image. Select from a wide range of commercial thread charts. You can assign up to 128 color slots.
Use Auto-Digitize > Auto-Digitize Embroidery to create embroidery designs directly from imported images using conversion settings.
For more control over object conversion, use the Auto-Digitize Embroidery method. This too can recognize shapes in artwork, bitmap or vector, and choose suitable stitch types to use. However, it provides more control over conversion settings.
- To use the feature, scan or load an image, and edit and process as necessary. See also Import images.
- Size the image in the Context toolbar to approximate dimensions.
- Select the image and click Auto-Digitize Embroidery. If you have not yet processed the image, you will be prompted to do so. See also Process images.
- Image colors are automatically classified as fills or details, or omitted altogether.
- Select a color in the list and use the Locate button to preview. The software detects and omits the background color by default.
- Having located the colors in the design, decide if you want to treat them as fills or details. Similarly, decide where you want them to appear in the stitching sequence. Use the droplists to reassign colors as preferred. And use the 'Move' buttons to re-sort the color sequence as preferred. Fills should always be stitched first, outlines and details, last.
Select a conversion method for color processing:
You have three options:
Bitmap colors are added to the current palette (the default).
Choose a specific thread chart to match bitmap colors to - click 'My Thread Charts' button to access thread chart listing.
Or, match image colors to the nearest colors in the design palette. 2d garden planner free.
Select stitching options for handling details and outlines:
You have three options:
- Handle details as a centerline, satin line, or a satin fill. Select an option from the droplist.
- Add outlines to all detected color blocks. Tick 'Outlines' and select a thread color from the droplist.
- Add a satin border to the entire design. Again, pick a color from the droplist.
- Click OK to process the image.
- The 'Outlines' option reinforces all color blocks with continuous, branched running stitches.
View Product 9.8
All editing techniques are available to further refine the auto-digitized image. See also Edit objects.
Click Switch and Convert > Switch to Graphics Mode to import, edit or create vector artwork as a backdrop for embroidery digitizing, manual or automatic.
Convert vector artwork
See Full List On Msn.com
If you have CorelDRAW x6 installed on your computer together with Hatch, other conversion options are available. Special conversion tools in the software automatically convert vector objects and text to embroidery or lettering objects. In fact, entire vector drawings can be quickly and easily converted to embroidery designs. When creating embroidery objects, the software determines optimum object and stitch type for given shapes. These can be modified as required. You can also convert embroidery designs or objects to vector objects.