- Citrix Pass Through Authentication
- Citrix Smart Card Authentication
- Citrix Multifactor Authentication
- Citrix Authentication App
On the Add a method page, select Authenticator app from the drop-down list, and then select Add. On the Start by getting the app page, select Download now to download and install the Microsoft Authenticator app on your mobile device, and then select Next. Download Citrix Workspace App, Citrix ADC and all other Citrix workspace and networking products. Receive version updates, utilities and detailed tech information.
Citrix Pass Through Authentication
- Sign In to https://cloud.citrix.com
- Click on the admin name in the top right and click My Profile
- Under Login Security, click Set up authenticator app
- You will receive an email with a verification code; enter this code and your account password and click Verify.
- Download an Authenticator app that supports Time-based One-Time Password (TOTP). Several are available including Citrix SSO, Google Authenticator, Microsoft Authenticator, etc.
- Scan the QR code or enter the Key into your authenticator app. An entry will show up for Citrix and will start generating 6-digit TOTP codes.
- To verify proper configuration, enter the 6-digit code from the app and click Verify.
- You are then prompted to set up at least 2 recovery methods in the event you lose access to your authenticator app.
- Click Add recovery phone and enter a phone number that Citrix Support can call to verify your identity in the event you have any MFA related queries.
- Click Generate backup codes to generate one-time use codes that can be used if you do not have access to your authenticator app.
- Click Download Codes to download a text file with your backup codes. Store these in a safe and accessible location.
- These are your backup codes. They are one-time use and you can use them to log in if you do not have access to your authenticator app. These are very important.
- Select checkbox and click Finish
Citrix Smart Card Authentication
Citrix Multifactor Authentication
- CTX272245 - Accessing Citrix Cloud using Multi-Factor Authentication
- CTX272244 - Re-enroll device in Multi-Factor Authentications - Citrix Cloud
Citrix Authentication App
I received an email from Citrix offering me the Citrix ADM service to manage my gateways. I am interested to take a look but on clicking the 'Get Started' link i am unable to log in using my MYCitrix account as i dont have an authenticator app linked. I click on the 'Dont have authenticator app' link which then asks for a backup verification code which i dont have. Only option then is to click on Contact support. Is there an easy way to get round this without opening a support ticket? Why offer something and then make it so difficult to access.